Cooperation of the customer and documentation to be submitted
The customer undertakes to sincerely answer all questions concerning the product to PEHLA ZERT or to the expert and to name a competent contact person for the procedure.
Free access to the necessary standards and specifications shall be granted by the customer.
The following documents must be submitted:
- Application to initiate the certification procedure (Form ZP 302),
- rated values and technical data of the product according to the product standard for in-clusion in the certificate,
- dimension drawing(s) for inclusion in the certificate,
- drawings and parts lists of the main assemblies at the time of type testing,
- list of test documents stating the test laboratory and report number for the application procedure,
- all test documents for performing the assessment procedure,
- detailed manufacturer's declarations proving conformity according to the type of certif-icate selected,
- ISO 9001 certificate (for each area concerned),
- signed contract "Certification agreement for implementation of a product certification procedure" (according to form ZP 303).
For type C and D certificates, the following documents must also be provided in consulta-tion with the expert:
- drawings and parts lists of other relevant assemblies,
- list of suppliers of the main assemblies,
- overview of changes in product status (design or suppliers of main assemblies) since type testing,
- further detailed manufacturer's declarations,
- operating manuals, operating instructions, work instructions and delivery instructions.
The customer shall submit the required documents to PEHLA ZERT in digital form.